International CRM Manager
PastBook allows people around the globe to turn their photos into high-quality, personalized printed photo books (and more) through innovative technology - in seconds. We are a fast-growing B2C startup serving a global market, printing on 4 continents and shipping to 150+ countries. But frankly, we’ve only just begun.
It's our mission to change the way people relive meaningful memories and bring a lot of joy to people's lives. We are a diverse team of technology enthusiasts from all over the world (12 nationalities), all having one thing in common; we love what we do!
Great things are coming our way, such as launching new photo products, which will change the way we interact with our clients. Over the coming time we will continue to innovate the print industry and we have the ambition to further scale up our business, growing both our team as well as market share.
This is why we are looking for a seasoned CRM Manager that will maximize the lifetime value of our global customer base. As a true entrepreneur you are inquisitive and have a perfect understanding of what makes customers tick. With a solid background in customer retention you know how to translate insights into retention campaigns that deliver big business impact. You have a proven track record in using multi-channel marketing and the hands-on approach that will take our team to new heights. Working at PastBook will give you the possibility to build and grow a team of retention marketers.
- 5-8 years of progressive marketing experience in multi-national B2C e-commerce companies
- Solid experience in managing multi-channel digital marketing, with expert knowledge on e-mail marketing and/or app user retention
- Used to getting your hands dirty building and executing high impact campaigns
- Experience in building and managing a team of experienced marketeers
- Proven track record of outperformance in highly competitive e-commerce markets
- Ability to balance data driven decision making with an entrepreneurial mindset
- A European passport or a valid work permit for the Netherlands
- A candidate with solid experience in English speaking markets has our preference
- Fluent in English and preferably one other major European language (Dutch not required)
Your tasks will include:
- Redefining and implementing our customer strategy, so that we increase lifetime value of our customer base
- Taking ownership of opportunities that makes our customer interaction more effective and efficient, and see through that they are implemented successfully.
- Test, iterate and scale commercial campaigns in e-mail, chat and apps
- Improving customer satisfaction and loyalty using customer feedback and NPS scores to improve
- You will report to the CMO of PastBook
What we offer:
- The opportunity to join one of the fastest growing scale-ups in Amsterdam
- Great career opportunities
- A beautiful view over Amsterdam in our A'DAM tower office
- A highly experienced and passionate international team
- Friday drinks in the A'DAM members club, with an even better view of the Amsterdam skyline
- Free daily lunch, fruit and awesome coffee
- Attendance of events, gym and even a nightclub in our basement