PastBook allows people around the globe to turn their photos into high-quality, personalized printed photo books (and more) through innovative technology - in seconds. We are a fast-growing B2C startup serving a global market, printing on 4 continents and shipping to 150+ countries. But frankly, we’ve only just begun.
It's our mission to change the way people relive meaningful memories and bring a lot of joy to people's lives. We are a diverse team of technology enthusiasts from all over the world (12 nationalities), all having one thing in common; we love what we do!
Great things are coming our way, such as launching new photo products, which will change the way we interact with our clients. Over the coming time we will continue to innovate the print industry and we have the ambition to further scale up our business, growing both our team as well as market share.
This is why we are looking for a Product Owner to join our Product team. We are looking for a confident and assertive person who can offer new and forward-thinking ideas. This person should have strong communication skills, a pro-active attitude, and a fascinating ability to get things done.
What you’ll be doing?
- Be a pro-active facilitator that encourages teams to perform to the best of their ability;
- Communicate regularly with Chief Product Officer and Chief Technology Officer to collect specs, draft concepts and gather other requirements for the projects;
- Collaborate with the international and distributed engineering team on several projects simultaneously;
- Maintaining our product development tools, leveraging Atlassian tools like Jira to track the progress;
- Work with a global brand in a multicultural and international environment;
- Work in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks;
- Develop, own, and execute product roadmap;
- Minimum 3 years specializing in Project Management in a similar field
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
- Previous experience of working with B2C product, preferably in e-commerce
- Strong time management, communication & documentation skills
- High level of analytical and organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to clarify and translate requirements into clear user stories
- A proactive, energetic personality with the ability to prioritize & multi-task autonomously.
- Familiarity with project management tools like JIRA and other Atlassian tools
What we offer:
- The opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing scaleups in Amsterdam.
- A beautiful view over Amsterdam from the top floor of our A'DAM tower office.
- Flexible work from home opportunity;
- A very diverse and competent team of enthusiasts to work with;
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth;
- Friday drinks in the members club, with an even better view of the Amsterdam skyline;